Binge Watching Over Break

Aisha Ahmadi, Staff Writer

While your friends are vacationing in Cancun and your parents are too busy working, winter break might lack a lot of excitement for you. Don’t worry though, every problem has a solution, including the amount of boredom you will be in over the long break. Not only is the solution to this problem easily solvable, it is also efficient, cheap, and perfect for lazy people like myself who don’t like to leave the house! For just $7.99 a month, you can sign up for a Netflix account and have the best winter break experience from the comfort of your own home. No need to play in the cold or spend time with your family this Christmas because these TV shows will take up all your time and attention.   You might not know what to watch once you have completed this task, but I am here to share all my favorite TV series with you.

The first show I highly recommend is Criminal Minds. The amount of mystery and anticipation in this series along with the awesome plots and characters will totally grab your attention. Thomas Gibson, Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler, A.J Cook, and the rest of the cast are the perfect actors to have roles in this show, because of their ability to make it seem like real life. Although the show is focused on the behavior analysis of criminals and contains a lot of sad material, I can guarantee you will get through all 12 seasons in no time.

Gossip Girl is also one of the best shows I have ever watched! I have watched the whole series over 5 times in the span of a few years and I will continue to keep restarting the series every time I finish it. This show is based on the prestige life of a few teenagers on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and all of their romances, lies, and scandals.  Although it might seem like a basic drama series, it is much more than that and it is perfect for anyone to watch.

Last but not least, if you are into science and gossip, Grey’s Anatomy will keep you occupied for a long time. The show is still airing and I have watched all 15 seasons twice. You don’t even have to like medicine or surgeons to watch this show because of how informative and detailed the script is.

With that being said, I know anyone who starts any of these TV series will have the most enjoyable and action-filled winter break of their life. No more Christmas shopping and playing in the snow, just order a pizza and watch Netflix in your bed!

About the Writer
Aisha Ahmadi, Staff Writer

Meet Aisha Ahmadi, a 15 year old sophomore at Heritage High! Although her passions are endless, nothing can match the things she loves to do outside of...

• Binge Watching Over Break

Entertainment

Memes: Cool Story Bro!

• Binge Watching Over Break

Entertainment

2019 Movie Releases

• Binge Watching Over Break

Entertainment

The Price of Prom

• Entertainment

Paw puzzle

• Entertainment

What’s Your Favorite Book?

• Binge Watching Over Break

Entertainment

Students’ Ideas On: Too Old to Trick-or-Treat?

• Binge Watching Over Break

Entertainment

Music You’ve Never Heard Of

• Binge Watching Over Break

Sports

America Runs On Winter Track

• Binge Watching Over Break

Sports

NFL Fans at Heritage!

• Binge Watching Over Break

Sports

Football Team Takeaway

Binge Watching Over Break