The Dangerous Kraft

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Dangerous Kraft

Madison Muse, Staff Writer

Mac n’ Cheese, you know it, you love it, but do you really know it? This delightful dish has held an important place in many households since the beginning of time. This dish has held a significant place at many holiday dinners for families. For me personally, I enjoy Mac n’ Cheese on Thanksgiving and Christmas. But in recent decades, its reputation has been tainted by horrendous Kraft, a so called “brand” of Mac n’ Cheese. Now, don’t get me wrong, every now and then I can appreciate a good box of Kraft at the end of the day, but it has made Mac n’ Cheese seem like such a basic dish, which is absolutely disgraceful. The epitome of good Mac n’ Cheese is the homemade version: that’s when you can really spice it up and make it your own. Each family has their own special way of making Mac n’ Cheese, my friend Elise makes hers with heavy cream and exotic cheeses and magical macs.

The sanctity of this dish needs to be preserved because it is a food that has provided comfort to so many. For the picky eater, such as myself, Mac n’ Cheese is the perfect food that everyone likes. It combines the two foods that people love most, pasta and cheese.

In conclusion, I believe all Mac n’ Cheeses are equal, and I appreciate Kraft for the quick and easy process of making the dish. However, I also believe they have gotten too greedy in  recent years, and I demand for a boycott of Kraft until the true reputation of Mac n’ Cheese has resurfaced.

About the Writer
Madison Muse, Editor

Madison Muse is a junior in high school and entering her third year of journalism. She is the assistant to the managing editor and undercover journalist...

• The Dangerous Kraft

Opinion

What is the best sport at HHS?

• The Dangerous Kraft

Entertainment

SPOILERS! Don’t Be That Guy (or Girl)

• Opinion

Why “Breakfast for Dinner” is Outdated

• The Dangerous Kraft

Opinion

Malls, Malls, Malls

• The Dangerous Kraft

Opinion

What’s Your Type?

• The Dangerous Kraft

Opinion

A Doughy Debate: Which Restaurant Has the Best Bread?

• The Dangerous Kraft

Opinion

Juul: Not Much of a Jewel

• The Dangerous Kraft

Opinion

SAT Exams- Are they necessary?

• Opinion

Do’s and Don’ts of a Movie Sequel

• The Dangerous Kraft

Opinion

The New Apple Faces

The Dangerous Kraft